- Public wi fi
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Audio books
- Microform reader/printer
- Portable hearing loop
- Crafternoon Group on Monday 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Baby Rhyme Time on Tuesday 2pm - 2:30pm
- Reading Group meets monthly on first Wednesday 2pm - 3pm
- Storytime on Friday 10am - 10:30am
- PCSO monthly surgery on last Wednesday 3pm - 4pm (please check with library on the day)
- IT Buddy is available; please contact library
- Ancestry help on Wednesday morning
Level access to library services on ground floor and lift to first floor. Automatic doors. Baby changing room is available.
Public computers are switched off 10 minutes before the library closes.
Public car park at rear (by train station) with designated bays for Blue Badge holders.
Out-of-hours returns - book drop box available.
Search library activities and events on the local Kent directory.
To find a reading group in your area, search the our reading groups listing.
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian.
UK Online Centre ID 4467