- Public wi fi
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Microform reader/printer
- Audio books
- Portable hearing loop
- Crafternoon Group on Monday 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Baby Rhyme Time on Tuesday 2pm - 2:30pm
- Reading Group meets monthly on first Wednesday 2pm - 3pm
- Storytime on Friday 10:30am - 11am
- PCSO monthly surgery on last Wednesday 3pm - 4pm (please check with library on the day)
- IT Buddy is available; please contact library
- Ancestry help on Monday morning
Level access to library services on ground floor and lift to first floor. Automatic doors. Baby changing room is available.
Public computers are switched off 10 minutes before the library closes.
Public car park at rear (by train station) with designated bays for Blue Badge holders.
Out-of-hours returns - book drop box available
Search library activities and events on the local Kent directory
To find a reading group in your area, search our reading groups listing
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian
Meeting rooms for hire, please contact library
UK Online Centre ID 4467