- Public wi fi
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A4 B&W and colour photocopier
- Audio books
- Portable hearing loop
- Storytime on Tuesday 10am - 10:30am (term time)
- Talk Time on Fridays 10:30am - 11:30am
- IT Buddy available on Tuesday mornings; please check with library
Portable ramp available; please ring bell to request staff assistance.
Public computers are switched off 10 minutes before the library closes.
There are 3 parking spaces at the side of Kempes Place in turning by bus stop.
Search library activities and events on the local Kent directory
To find a reading group in your area, search our reading groups listing
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian
Meeting space for hire, please contact library
UK Online Centre ID 5247