- Public wi fi
- B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Portable hearing loop
- Print magnifier
- Microform reader with A3 & A4 printing
- Talk Time on Mondays 10:30 - 11:30 am
- Talk Time Knit and Natter on Wednesdays 2pm - 4pm
- Baby Rhyme Time on Thursdays 11am - 11:20 am
- Storytime on Fridays 11am - 11:20 am
- IT Buddy daily except Friday, times vary (please check library)
- Family History Help on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays times vary (please check library)
Ramped access. Automatic doors.
Public computers are switched off 10 minutes before the library closes.
Public car park at rear of library building; entry into it via William Street.
Out of hours returns via letterbox (subject to size of book) at any time
Registration of births and deaths daily by appointment - in private room
Search library activities and events on the local Kent directory
To find a reading group in your area, search our reading groups listing
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian
Meeting rooms for hire, please contact library
UK Online Centre ID 4711