- Public wi fi
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Audio books
- Induction loop
- Book trolley for customers
- Study Time on Monday 3:30pm - 4:45pm
- Bookchat monthly on second Monday 2:30pm - 3:30pm - please phone to confirm
- Rhyme Time on Tuesday 10:30am
- Talk Time Knit and Natter on alternate Thursday from 2:30pm - please phone to confirm
- Storytime monthly on 1st and 3rd Thursday 11:15am - 11:45am
with a 90-degree turn. Automatic doors.
Public computers are switched off 15 minutes before the library closes.
Parking outside the library but no designated bays for Blue Badge holders.
Out-of-hours returns - book drop box available.
Search library activities and events on the local Kent directory.
To find a reading group in your area, search the our reading groups listing.
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian.
UK Online Centre ID 4721