- Public wi fi
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Audio books
- Induction loop
- Book trolley for customers
- Study Time on Mondays 3:30pm to 4:45pm
- Bookchat on second Monday of the month 2:30 - 3:30 pm - please telephone to confirm
- Talk Time Knit and Natter on alternate Thursday from 2:30pm - phone to confirm
- Storytime on 1st and 3rd Thursday monthly 10:30am - 11am
with a 90-degree turn. Automatic doors.
Parking outside the library but no designated bays for Blue Badge holders.
Out-of-hours returns - book drop box available.
Search library activities and events on What's On
To find a reading group in your area, search the local Kent directory.
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian.
UK Online Centre ID 4721