- Public wi fi
- B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W photocopier
- Portable hearing loop
- Print magnifier
- Microform reader with A3 & A4 printing
- Talk Time on Mondays 10:30 - 11:30 am
- Talk Time Knit and Natter on Wednesdays 2pm - 4pm
- Baby Rhyme Time on Thursdays 11:00 - 11:20 am
- Storytime on Fridays 11:00 - 11:20 am
- IT Buddy daily except Friday, times vary (please check library)
- Family History Help on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays times vary (please check library)
Ramped access. Automatic doors.
Public computers are switched off 15 minutes before the library closes.
Public car park at rear of library building; entry into it via William Street.
Out of hours returns via letterbox (subject to size of book) at any time.
Registration of births and deaths daily by appointment - in private room.
Search library activities and events on What's On events calendar.
To find a reading group in your area, search the local Kent directory.
For out of hours enquiries, please contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian.
UK Online Centre ID 4711